Cittadellarte’s residency UNIDEE-University of Ideas is a new type of educational programme consisting of open weekly modules, an experimental knowledge platform based on exchange and research.
An open program based on weekly units, evolving as a public utility conceived as a constant reference for a growing community, where you can enrol designing your own personal tailor-made educational path through an on-line tool.
• 28 July – 1 August: Sensing the Commons: Listening For Alice, Jason Waite and Christian Nyampeta
• 1 – 5 September: Participation in the Artistic and Curatorial Practice, Cecilia Guida
• 8 – 12 September: Inter-subjectivity in Participatory Practice, Beatrice Catanzaro
• 15 – 19 September: The Architecture of Social Space: Creating Spaces of Critique Within the Places We Live, Matthew Mazzotta
• 22 – 26 September: Implicities and Complicities; Convivially Mapping our Praxis, Sakiko Sugawa
• 29 September – 3 October: Cittadellarte, an In-depth Experience of its History and Current Activities, Cittadellarte
• 6 – 17 October: Seedbed ARTINRETI
• 20 – 24 October: What Kind of Participation? / Quale modello di partecipazione?, a.titolo
• 3 – 7 November: Cittadellarte, an In-depth Experience of its History and Current Activities, Cittadellarte
• 10 – 14 November: Working Together: Mapping a Collective Memory, Sofía Olascoaga
LINK > website + application form